It’s no marvel as to why this impossibly smooth taco pie has over 700 tremendous evaluations out of your fellow domestic chefs. With 15 minutes of prep and a handful of elements, it’s the very best way to turn a pound of floor red meat right into a five-celebrity supper. Once the cheese bubbles and bakes, this pie is a blank canvas for all your favorite taco toppings. Shredded lettuce, juicy tomatoes, sliced avocados and bitter cream are just leaping-off factors, feel free to get innovative—this pie knows no limits!
What You Need/Ingredients
- 1 lb. extra-lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed, drained
- 6 whole wheat tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Mexican Style 2% Milk Finely Shredded Four Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Brown meat with onions and chili powder in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add tomatoes and corn; cook 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon 1 cup meat mixture into 2-qt. round casserole; cover with 3 tortillas, overlapping if necessary to fit in dish. Top with 2 cups of the remaining meat mixture and 1/2 cup cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas and remaining meat mixture; cover.
- Bake 25 to 30 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining cheese; bake, uncovered, 5 min. or until melted. Cut into wedges. Serve topped with sour cream.
For more detailed about this visit myfoodandfamily