Do you ever have the ones days wherein you have got all these items in your list to get executed and you certainly think you’ll absolutely have time to perform them? Like, surely. You’re positive it’ll all get achieved.
Then the cease of the day comes along and also you didn’t even get to half of of it?
Then you’re like, well I need to experience better about all I executed so let’s upload the things that I did that aren’t on the list in order that I can cross them off too and experience extra finished.
Nutella Fudge Brownies
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted (I use Challenge Butter)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup flour
- 6 tbsp cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz | 254g) chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, such as Nutella
- 1 cup (6 oz | 169g) chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp shortening
TO MAKE THE BROWNIE:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C). Grease a 9×9 baking pan or line it with parchment paper or aluminum foil, which you can use to remove the brownies from the pan when they are done.
2. Combine the butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl.
3. Add eggs and mix until well combined.
4. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in another medium sized bowl.
5. Slowly add dry ingredients to the egg mixture until well combined.
6. Pour the batter into the pan and spread evenly.
7. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs.
ONCE THE BROWNIE IS COOLED, MAKE THE FUDGE:
8. Combine sweetened condensed milk, butter, chocolate chips and Nutella in a metal or glass bowl. Set the bowl over a pot of simmering water.
9. Stir mixture until everything is melted and smooth, then spread evenly over the brownies.
10. Set brownies in refrigerator to set.
11. Once set, add chocolate chips and shortening for topping to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 15 second increments until the chocolate and shortening are melted and smooth.
12. Spread chocolate into an even layer over the fudge.
13. The chocolate should cool quickly and become firm. Cut into bars.
Store brownies in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Brownies are best for 2-3 days, but should be ok for up to 4-5 days.
View the full recipe at lifeloveandsugar