This simple Summer Berry Cheesecake Salad recipe comes collectively with just 5 components. Rich and creamy cheesecake filling is folded into your favorite berries to create the most first-rate fruit salad ever! Your family will go nuts over it.
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled and cut into quarters
- 1 (9 ounce) container blueberries, washed and dried (remove stems)
- 1 (9 ounce container) raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Simply Pure Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Prepare berries and lay them on paper towels to dry while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up.
- With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
- Combine berries in a large bowl. Gently fold in cheesecake mixture until completely combined.
- Chill until ready to serve or serve immediately.
For Detailed instruction you can follow here